The L1 CORVUS is our third generation glove and carries the "C" name of gloves. The "fingertip" style is unique and modeled on our favorite palm style of the 90's. The Corvus returns to the memory foam backhand but has the same design as the Breka. The punch zone, although evident, is made of softer latex than the rubberized Breka punch zone. The Corvus is the first L1 generation to sport a black palm and embossed L1 logos on the backhand latex.
The Corvus has been manufactured with careful consideration for the elite level goalkeeper. The following features are included:
- Black 4mm Contact Supreme professional grade latex palm
- Rolled finger design for maximum surface grip
- Unique "fingertip" glove stitching for great fit and comfort when tipping balls
- Additional impact latex for punching and shock absorption
- Elasticated double wrap strap for maximum comfort
- Comfort memory foam backhand for comfort and sweat absorption
- Extended latex cover over the thumb.