Electra - World Cup Special Edition
The L1 Electra World Cup Special Edition is the glove worn by Jamaica Women's National Team in the 2019 Women's World Cup. These gloves are FIFA approved and have went through the FIFA regulations to be approved for International national team use. For a limited time only, these gloves will be on sale for $29.99. While stocks last.
The L1 Electra is our fifth and latest generation glove and carries the “E" name of gloves. The hybrid style cut combines the best of both the tight negative cut and the versatility of the rolled finger. The optional finger spines provide additional support to the fingers if required.
The Electra enjoys a light memory foam backhand. The punch zone, made from the same color latex as the back hand of the glove is subtle yet effective. The Electra is the first L1 generation to sport a single wrap strap, which provides a quicker fastening. The strap has an electrifying patten which also reminds us as goalkeepers that we are not only the last line of defense, but the 1st line of attack.
The Electra has been manufactured with careful consideration for the elite level goalkeeper. The following features are included:
- White 4mm Contact Supreme professional grade latex palm
- Rolled finger design for maximum surface grip on the little finger, index finger and thumb
- Tight Negative Cut design in the middle two fingers
- Additional impact latex for punching and shock absorption
- Elasticated singe wrap strap for quick fastening
- Comfort memory foam backhand for comfort and sweat absorption
- Electrifying strap design and slogan.
- Large 10.5 & 11 size available for those goalkeepers blessed with massive hands!